Friday, May 21, 2010

Is Python programming language better suited for web development than PHP?

Python is much more structured than PHP. If I remember correctly, each line of code has to be indented correctly or else the script won't run properly.





Since PHP is more widely used, I would imagine it has better libraries and wider support. I've used PHP extensively and I can tell you it has more features than any other scripting language I've used.

Is Python programming language better suited for web development than PHP?
What i know phython is more like batch/shell programming, PHP is specialy desined for web while python is general use. its better to use PHP/ASP/JSP for web. Pythin is used more for OS [Operation System] based programming then Web...
Reply:Depends what you like as both have very strong libraries.


Both are interpreted.





Most linux and many windows hosts have PHP, but not Python.


No comments:

Post a Comment